Monday, October 09, 2006

Equilibrium

Having been involved with nonlinear systems research for a while now, I graze the thought about what ensures equilibria on our planet. I think, it would be amazing to develop a differential equation to describe the dynamics of this universe.

As far fetched at it seems, I am sure it is possible to write an equation that takes into account, the constant depletion of energy, a release of toxic fumes through industry and transportation, the birth of animals, and plants, the natural exchange of gases. And, in all this, If I sit and think deeper, I realize, I am constantly eating away energy, I destroy it along with 6 billion others, and yet, there is more for each of us to destroy everyday, and more come to inhabit to destroy even more...and yet...we exist and coexist amongst this chaos...in equilibrium.

I wish i had an equation to examine how the universe does that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home